Updated: Apr 12, 2021
Your heart is the main function as the heart has two side which are separated by a muscular wall. So the blood enters the left side of the heart from the lungs and oxygen circulates throughout the body. This is why it's so important to keep healthy by having a well balanced diet and exercise plan.
Have you ever though of starting a diary?
Let's make some changes
1. When returning to fitness after time away is to phase in fitness gradually, start with 1-2 days then build it up from their.
2. Always carry a bottle of water around with you and remember not to go overboard with your fluid intake.
3. Aim for 30-45 minutes of exercise every day, if you currently don't exercise at the moment, why not start with walking. You will be surprised how much walking can help with your health.
4. Discover the five food groups. As the foods we consume everyday play a huge effect on our physical and mental well being. For more info on the eating guidelines please click on the link below.
4. If you suffer with emotional eating, stress eating or any other eating disorders please seek help from your doctor or medical professional.
5. Always maintain a positive mindset and learn to love yourself again, WHY?
It helps block out any negative thoughts;
Several studies have found that exercise helps with depression;
Exercise helps with our stress hormones, our endorphins and serotonin;
You will gain more confidence;
Always look in the mirror with pride and say I'm beautiful everyday.
6. Take up yoga, meditation or pilates, it's good for the mind and body.
7. Put a goal setting in place. This will help you trigger new behaviours and help you to focus more on your goals and give you motivation.
My three tips below.